[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Smart Cities Postdoctoral Fellowships at New York University

Claudio Silva csilva at nyu.edu
Wed Jan 16 15:38:20 CET 2019

 (Please see below. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in these
positions and have questions and/or issues.)

The NYU VIDA Center (https://vida.engineering.nyu.edu) has an opening for
a  "Smart Cities Postdoctoral Fellow". We are particularly interested in
applicants with expertise in data management, analytics and visualization.

Smart Cities Postdoctoral Fellows

New York University's CUSP (http://cusp.nyu.edu), VIDA, WIRELESS, CCS, and
C2SMART invite applications for the inaugural cohort of NYU's Smart Cities
Postdoctoral Fellows. We seek outstanding applicants with a strong record
of interdisciplinary work in developing and applying concepts and methods
from science, technology, computing, engineering and applied mathematics in
the service of urban communities across the globe. We envision hiring up to
five fellows to start in Fall 2019. A doctoral degree in an applicable
field is required.

NYU values equity, diversity, and inclusion and especially encourages
candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply.

Apply for this opening at https://apply.interfolio.com/59006

Application deadline is February 15, 2019.