[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Postdoctoral Scholar postion in Visualization

Karen Bemis bemis at marine.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 12 22:35:20 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues

We are looking for a postdoc to join our visualization lab:

Postdoctoral Scholar in Visualization

Position with a collaborative team working on overview and volume visualization.  This fully funded position would be full-time at Vizlab in the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (or choice of departments) at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Position will also work collaboratively with the other research centers on campus such as RDI2 and marine and coastal sciences.

The Vizlab team has a strong track record in volume visualization and overview visualization.  Current projects include both oceanographic and information data sets. We are particularly looking for postdocs interested in working with 3D acoustics data imaging rising hot water plumes under the ocean. See the Vizlab webpage for more information on past and current projects: https://vizlab.rutgers.edu/home.

For more information, please contact:
Prof. Deborah Silver, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rutgers, email: silver at jove.rutgers.edu<mailto:silver at jove.rutgers.edu>
Dr. Karen Bemis, Marine and Coastal Sciences, Rutgers, email: bemis at marine.rutgers.edu<mailto:bemis at marine.rutgers.edu>

Karen

Karen Bemis

Research Associate

Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences

71 Dudley Rd

New Brunswick, NJ 08901 USA

bemis at marine.rutgers.edu