[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Fwd: Faculty Positions in Department of Visualization at Texas A&M University

Ergun Akleman ergun.akleman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:51:25 CEST 2018

The Department of Visualization at Texas A&M University, College
Station, Texas, invites applications for multiple tenure-track,
tenured, and academic professional track positions with research and
teaching in all areas of computer graphics and visualization. The new
hires are expected to join our faculty in 2019.

The Department of Visualization supports a vigorous interdisciplinary
blend of the visual arts and the related visual and imaging sciences
and technology. Academic programs include the B.S., M.S., and MFA in
Visualization, with over 400 students. Located in the heart of the
Houston-Dallas-Austin triangle, within a two-hour drive of 26 million
of the state’s 28 million residents, Texas A&M's main campus in
College Station is home to more than 62,500 students. Another 5,700
are at the branch campuses in Galveston and Qatar and other locations
across Texas.

Please feel free to share this announcement with potential candidates
and beyond. Please let us know of individuals who we should contact
directly to encourage the submission of an application.

Prof. Dr. Ergun Akleman
Department of Visualization
Texas A&M University