[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Open position for three reseach projects at HLRS

Uwe Woessner woessner at hlrs.de
Mon Jul 23 15:42:58 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

the visualization department at HLRS is looking for Research Assistants
in the following fields:

Collaborative and remote visualization of simulation results. (InHPC-DE)
Interactive driving simulation, sensor simulation for autonomous driving
and Accident reconstruction and analysis.(OSCCAR)
Parallel visualization. (Kisti)

If you are interested, please answer to the following job offer:
https://www.hlrs.de/whats-new/jobs/academic-and-research-staff/academic-jobs/hlrs-04-2018/

Regards,
 Uwe Wössner

--

           \\\|/// *HLRS, High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart*
 _I_       ( o o )                *Visualization/VR*             _I_