[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Postdoc Position at the University of Arizona - Visualization for Runtime Systems

Kate Isaacs kisaacs at cs.arizona.edu
Thu May 17 15:59:20 CEST 2018

Data Visualization Postdoc
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA

We are seeking a postdoctoral researcher in interactive visualization. The
primary project will be research on analysis and visualization of
large-scale data collected during the execution of parallel runtime
systems, including traces (timelines) and graphs. We are collaborating with
researchers in parallel runtime development and performance analysis in
this project. The primary post-doc mentor will be Dr. Kate Isaacs, but we
expect the researcher will also be involved in other projects associated
with the Humans, Data, and Computers group a UA.

The position is a one-year term which can be extended up to two additional
years by mutual consent. The ideal candidate will have a strong background
in developing interactive visual systems and be comfortable with computing
systems-oriented work. Further details, including and extended list of
qualifications, can be found here: https://uacareers.com/postings/28664

The position is in the Department of Computer Science at the University of
Arizona. Our department includes four faculty members in visualization.
Find out more about our Visualization group here: http://hdc.cs.arizona.edu/

Interested applicants should contact Kate Isaacs (kisaacs at cs.arizona.edu).
Please include a CV and optionally a research statement.

--
Kate Isaacs
Assistant Professor, Computer Science