[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Postdoctoral Fellow in Energy Data Visualization and Curation

Gordon Erlebacher gordon.erlebach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:11:11 CET 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Florida State State University’s Department of Scientific Computing (DSC;
https://sc.fsu.edu) is currently accepting applications for its
interdisciplinary Masters and PhD programs.  These programs provide
graduate students broad and deep knowledge of the fundamental techniques
used in computational modeling and data science, significant exposure to at
least one application domain, and the opportunity to conduct significant
original research in algorithms and/or applications relating to
computational and data science.  A brief overview of the MS and PhD
programs can be found at http://sc.fsu.edu/education, and a short movie at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IuHxX-N4tI .

To be considered for funding, the deadline for application for the Fall
2018 cohort is January 15, 2018. Application information can be found at
https://www.sc.fsu.edu/graduate/application.  Self-funded applicants
interested in our one-year MS program will be considered throughout the
Spring Semester.

Please forward this message along to any students that you think might be
interested in our graduate program.  Requests for more information and
questions about the graduate programs or about the Department of Scientific
Computing should be addressed to the Graduate Coordinator Dr. Sachin
Shanbhag at sshanbhag at fsu.edu or to the Chair Gordon Erlebacher (Chair) at
gerlebacher at fsu.edu.

Thank you!

Regards,

Gordon /Erlebacher

Gordon Erlebacher

Chair, Department of Scientific Computing

Florida State University

https://sc.fsu.edu