[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Tenure track position in data visualization at the University of Saskatchewan

Regan Mandryk regan at cs.usask.ca
Wed Mar 22 03:11:47 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Computer Science at the University of Saskatchewan
is inviting applications for a tenure track faculty position in the
area of data visualization; we would be grateful if you would pass
this information on to those who might be interested.

Although the position area is described as scientific data
visualization, we are also very interested in receiving applications
in the area of information visualization.

http://jobs.usask.ca/job_postings/jobs/usfa1752.php#.WNHHiBLytE4

Thanks,
Regan
Dr. Regan Mandryk