[Ieee_vis_open_positions] PhD Fellowships Visual Computing - Research Stays in Germany in 2016

Marcel Hlawatsch Marcel.Hlawatsch at visus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 22 17:09:46 CEST 2015

PhD Fellowships Visual Computing -  Research Stays in Germany in 2016

If you are interested in our program or have any questions, write me a
mail:  Marcel.Hlawatsch at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Please also see our flyer on our webpage:
http://www.trr161.de/trr161/sfbtrr161-researchfellowship.pdf

Description

The Transregional Collaborative Research Center (SFB-TRR) 161
(http://www.sfbtrr161.de) at the Universities of Stuttgart and Konstanz
and the Max Planck Institute of Biological Cybernetics in Tübingen offers
several short-term research fellowships (3 – 6 months) for the next years,
starting in 2016.

Our research center covers a broad variety of visual computing topics,
 from visualization and computer graphics, over computer vision and 3D
reconstruction, to human-computer interaction and has a high reputation in
the different visual computing communities.

Research Keywords: Visualization, Computer Graphics, Human Computer
Interaction, Computer Vision, Computational Photography, 3D Reconstruction

During your research stay, you can work within a project related to one of
these topics. Depending on the topic you are interested in, you can work
at one of our partner universities in the respective visual computing
groups.

We provide financial support for your living expenses and travel.

You are currently a PhD student with a visual computing related topic and
you have good English language skills.

Send your application per email (Marcel.Hlawatsch at vis.uni-stuttgart.de )
until January 31, 2016.

We are also present at IEEE VIS 2015. If you are interested in our
program, we can meet there and talk. To arrange a meeting, please write me
a mail: Marcel.Hlawatsch at vis.uni-stuttgart.de

--
Dipl.-Inf. Marcel Hlawatsch
Manager SFB/Transregio 161 (http://www.trr161.de)