[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Data/Scientific Visualization Faculty Position in Texas A&M University

Ergun Akleman ergun.akleman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:53:10 CEST 2014

Visualization department in Texas A&M University is currently looking
for a tenured/tenure-track faculty in Data and/or Scientific
Visualization. I attached the formal call. Although the formal call
says that we are looking for an assistant prof. level, we will
consider higher academic rank and/or tenure status depending on the
qualifications of the candidates.

If you can inform anybody who may want to apply this position, we will
greatly appreciate.Thanks in advance for your help,

Prof. Dr. Ergun Akleman
Visualization Department
Texas A&M University