[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Open Faculty Position at Ohio State University

Tammy Freitas freitas.6 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 31 17:14:33 CET 2014

As part of a major hiring initiative in the area of data analytics, (with a
total of 39 new hires approved in that area) the Department of Integrated
Systems Engineering (ISE) at The Ohio State University is looking for
faculty candidates for a position focusing on visual analytics (see attached
ad).

Thank you,

Tammy Freitas

Fiscal & HR Associate

Department of Integrated Systems Engineering

The Ohio State University

210 Baker Systems Bldg.

1971 Neil Avenue

Columbus, OH  43210

(614) 292-1373 (Office Phone)

freitas.6 at osu.edu (Email)

Hi Phil,

You can post the ad to ieee_vis_open_positions mailing list.  Here is the
instruction about

subscription and post to this list.

Essentially you send your ad to:

 <mailto:ieee_vis_open_positions at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de>
ieee_vis_open_positions at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de

Hopefully this works for you, and if there is anything else later I can
help, please let me know.

Best,

Han-Wei

On Dec 29, 2014, at 2:53 PM, Smith, Philip < <mailto:smith.131 at osu.edu>