[Ieee_vis_open_positions] open position at Stanford

Stefan Heller hellers at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 8 02:00:52 CEST 2014

We are actively looking to hire a postdoctoral fellow or research associate
with substantial experience in computational biology as well as knowledge of
computer graphics and strategies for analysis of high dimensional data. The
new team member needs to be exceptionally creative and motivated to apply
his/her computational training toward solving biologically relevant questions.
Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment, independence, openness
to conduct wet-lab experiments (we also work with mice, cells, DNA, etc) is
a requirement.

If you are interested in joining our group, please send a single
introductory paragraph and your CV to Stefan Heller
at hellers at stanford.edu

More information can be found at:
http://hellerlab.stanford.edu