[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Job offers in the Blue Brain Project

Stefan Eilemann eilemann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:28:27 CET 2013

Hello,

The Blue Brain Project, in collaboration with the Kaust Visualization Lab, is hiring several software engineers and one visualization infrastructure manager. This collaboration will advance High Performance Visualization towards Interactive Supercomputing. There is a fair amount of VR-like work involved, though we are leaning more towards the collaborative display wall direction.

Please see the links below for more information, and do not hesitate to contact me for more information. Also feel free to forward the job offers to other people who might be interested.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_rangxVLdc7akRfQmNBckhvd3M/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_rangxVLdc7VXRsT3A1WEV2cWs/edit

As you might have heard in the news, the Human Brain Project got approved this Monday as a future European Flagship project, so these are exciting times to join us!

Cheers,

Stefan.