[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Unsubscribe Instructions - RE: please remove my name from your mail list

Andreas Schilling schilling at uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Oct 19 14:57:37 CEST 2012

Dear subscriber to the ieee_vis_open_positions mailing list,

In order to make it possible for you to unsubscribe from a large part of the mailings previously directed to the ieee_vis mailing list, i.e. the job offers, I have split the list and sent you instructions how to unsubscribe from the job offer part of the list. Unfortunately, quite some people seem to have forgotten how to unsubscribe. If you send your request to the list and I don't block it, several thousand people will receive your mail (an interesting possibility to become famous :)).

Therefore here again the simple instructions (similar for all mailing lists that use the mailman software):

or unsubscribe on your subscription page (instructions below).

ieee_vis_open_positions at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de<mailto:ieee_vis_open_positions at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de>

If you want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at:

https://listserv.uni-tuebingen.de/mailman/options/ieee_vis_open_positions/

Please enter your email address and get your password by pressing the button on the options page.

Best regards, Andreas Schilling (list administrator)

One other remark: Please be careful when you reply to a posting. I have set up the list to direct the replies to the original poster, however some mail programs out there
seem to ignore that and post your reply to the list.