[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Cyberscience cluster hire at Penn State

Alan MacEachren maceachren at psu.edu
Wed Oct 17 16:11:13 CEST 2012

all:

Penn State has initiated a Cyberscience cluster hire search (looking for
up to 12 new faculty members across multiple disciplines). For info,
see: http://www.ics.psu.edu/hire.html

We encourage applications from anyone working on "Big Data" and "Big
Simulations" for scientific discovery and engineering design. Positions
are available at all levels from Assistant and Associate Professors
through Full Professors and Endowed Chairs. Details are available at the
URL above; and specific advertisements linked to departments involved
are beginning to appear (so check back over the next couple of weeks for
more details).

I'm at VisWeek (through Thursday) and happy to talk with anyone who has
questions.

regards,
alan

--
Dr. Alan M. MacEachren, Director -- GeoVISTA Center
Professor of Geography and