[Ieee_vis_open_positions] Wanted: candidates for a research project on ultrasound visualization (deadline: Dec 20)

Helwig Hauser Helwig.Hauser at uib.no
Fri Dec 7 14:00:39 CET 2012

Good day and greetings from Bergen, Norway!  :-)

For a new and exciting project (focus on high quality visualization
of ultrasound data), which GE Vingmed Ultrasound coordinates and for
which we got attractive funding from the Norwegian Research Council,
we are now searching for a qualified researcher.

Relevant qualifications include volume rendering, ultrasound imaging,
medical data processing (in particular image processing of ultrasound
data), graphics card programming, imaging physics, etc.

Some important details:
-- three years position
-- at the University of Bergen, Norway
-- can be a PostDoc or a PhD student, also
-- the application deadline is soon: Dec. 20, 2012
-- more information about our group: www.ii.UiB.no/vis
-- application can only be done via the jobbnorge portal:
    http://www.jobbnorge.no/job.aspx?jobid=88720&p=1&reset=1

The attached PDF gives more information about this position.

With best regards,
Helwig.
--
Dr. Helwig Hauser, professor in visualization
Helwig.Hauser at UiB.no, callto:+47/55584380, http://www.ii.UiB.no/vis/