[Ieee_vis] EARLY BIRD Registration is Now Open for EuroXR International Conference 2024

EuroXR Association communication at euroxr-association.org
Tue Sep 3 12:37:44 CEST 2024

🎉*EARLY BIRD TICKETS *
*OPEN NOW*

*Early Bird Registration is Now Open for EuroXR International Conference
2024!*

Dear All,

We are excited to announce that Early Bird Registration for the*EuroXR
International Conference 2024*is now*OPEN*! 🎉

Join us on our major event where the brightest minds in Extended Reality
come together to share insights, innovations, and the latest
advancements shaping the future of immersive technology.

      *Don’t Miss Out on the Early Bird Rates!*

*Register before September 30th, 2024,*to take advantage of the Early
Bird discount and secure your spot. Early Bird tickets are limited, so
act quickly!

      *Why Attend EuroXR 2024?*

  * *Learn from the Best*: Engage with keynote speakers, leading
    experts, and industry pioneers.
  * *Hands-on Experience*: Participate in immersive workshops,
    demonstrations, and panels.
  * *Networking Opportunities*: Connect with professionals, researchers,
    and innovators from around the world.
  * *Discover New Innovations*: Explore cutting-edge technologies and
    research that are driving the future of XR.

      *Important Details:*

  * *Event Date*:27-29 November 2024
  * *Location*: Athens, Greece
  * *Early Bird Deadline*: September 30th, 2024

Looking forward to welcoming you to EuroXR 2024!

REGISTER HERE <https://www.euroxr.org/conference-2024/registration>

EuroXR Association

communication at euroxr-association.org

Dibujo con letras Descripción generada automáticamente con confianza media