[Ieee_vis] CGVC 2024 Programme and Registration Deadline

Elshehaly, Mai Mai.Elshehaly at city.ac.uk
Sat Aug 3 20:16:19 CEST 2024

Dear all,

We are delighted to share the following CGVC 2024 updates with you:

Programme Announcement
The CGVC 2024 programme is now available at https://cgvc.org.uk/CGVC2024/programme

Keynotes
We are very excited to welcome you at City, University of London in September and look forward to brilliant keynotes by our international speakers. You can find out more about the conference keynotes at https://cgvc.org.uk/CGVC2024/keynote

Conference Registration
The conference registration is open at https://cgvc.org.uk/CGVC2024/registration

Registration Deadline
Please register by Friday 6th September 2024.

Visa Letter
If you require a visa letter to attend the conference, please email the following details to chairs-cgvc2024 at eg.org<mailto:chairs-cgvc2024 at eg.org>, once you have completed the registration process:

*       Your full name, as it appears on your passport

*       Whether you will be attending only or presenting at the conference

We look forward to seeing you in London!

With warmest regards,
The CGVC 2024 Conference Committee