[Ieee_vis] TTK Tutorial @ IEEE VIS 2022

Julien Tierny julien.tierny at sorbonne-universite.fr
Fri Sep 16 10:01:51 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

(sorry for cross-posting)

Please join us on October 17 in Oklahoma City for a half day tutorial on Topological Data Analysis with the open-source library "the Topology ToolKit" (TTK, https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/), which is organized in the context of the IEEE VIS 2022 tutorials (http://ieeevis.org/year/2022/info/tutorials).

The tutorial material (slides, datasets, etc.) will be made progressively available on the tutorial web page:
https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/ieeeVis2022Tutorial.html

If you consider attending our tutorial, we kindly ask you to pre-register at the following address, such that we can reach out to you ahead of the tutorial with information updates:
https://forms.gle/jCfqKAU2rbkLaVkA6

In order to follow the hands-on sessions, please bring your laptop!
We also invite you to install TTK *before the tutorial*.
We provide multiple installation alternatives: https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/installation.html
For a quick and simple installation, just download the latest ParaView (TTK is included since version >= 5.10): https://www.paraview.org/download/

We're looking forward to seeing you at the IEEE VIS 2022 TTK Tutorial!

Christoph Garth, TU Kaiserslautern
Charles Gueunet, Kitware
Pierre Guillou, CNRS / Sorbonne Universite
Federico Iuricich, Clemson University
Joshua A. Levine, University of Arizona
Jonas Lukasczyk, TU Kaiserslautern
Mathieu Pont, CNRS, Sorbonne Universite
Julien Tierny, CNRS, Sorbonne Universite
Jules Vidal, Sorbonne Universite
Bei Wang, University of Utah
Florian Wetzels, TU Kaiserslautern
--