[Ieee_vis] Women in HPC workshop at SC22: call for abstracts

e.boella at lancaster.ac.uk e.boella at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 21:21:01 CEST 2022

Women in High Performance Computing is pleased to invite abstract submissions to the 12th Annual Supercomputing conference workshop, which will be held on Sunday, November 13th 2022 in Dallas during SC22.

Submissions for lightening talks are invited as extended abstracts (up to 2 pages) in any area that utilizes High Performance Computing. Successful authors will be asked to provide a version of their work highlighting its goals, accomplishments and impact to present on no more than three slides. Authors are also expected to give a short lightning talk (3 minutes) at the workshop itself.

We are encouraging women who consider themselves to be early career (i.e. still studying or within five years of graduation or transition into the field) to participate, however this opportunity is open to help everyone who feels they may benefit from presenting their work, irrespective of career stage.  As HPC is a large community which encompasses many different roles, we welcome both technical and non-technical contributors to submit about their work in order to broaden the knowledge of all those to attend our workshop.

The deadline for abstract submission is Friday August 5th 2022!
Submitters will be notified of paper acceptance early September.

To start the abstract submission please use the following link: https://submissions.supercomputing.org/. On our website (https://womeninhpc.org/events/sc-2022/sc-2022-workshop) you will find more details about the workshop.

Looking forward to your contributions,
Elisabetta Boella & Jessica Dagostini
on behalf of the WHPC committee