[Ieee_vis] Volunteer to become a Program Committee member for the IEEE VIS 2022 Full Papers program (closes on January 31, 2022)

Bongshin Lee bongshin at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 6 00:05:43 CET 2022

The IEEE VIS 2022 Papers Chairs Committee (PCC) invites qualified applicants to volunteer for the Program Committee (PC) for the IEEE VIS 2022 Full Papers program!

This call is oriented towards volunteers who have not served as a PC member in the past - past PC members do not need to submit this form to be considered again. Even though volunteering does not guarantee a spot on the PC, all volunteers will be considered with great interest and gratitude.

The IEEE VIS 2022 PCC will consider several factors when selecting PC members. At an absolute minimum, PC members should have a PhD degree (or equivalent), have published at least one full paper at VIS, and have reviewed at least one full paper for VIS (VIS includes the VAST, InfoVis, and SciVis conferences).

Key factors that the PCC will consider include:

  *   papers published at VIS and related venues
  *   reviewing experience at VIS and related venues
  *   achieved academic degree in our field
  *   previous PC experience for related venues
  *   areas of expertise

You can volunteer to become a PC member for IEEE VIS 2022 by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/HByuAWfQqWeHbSiL8.

The volunteering period closes on *January 31, 2022*.

We look forward to receiving many submissions!

Best regards,

IEEE VIS 2022 Papers Chairs Committee (PCC)