[Ieee_vis] Donna Cox and Bob Patterson retire

G.Elisabeta Marai g.elisabeta.marai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:16:10 CEST 2021

Courtesy of Maxine Brown; the NCSA tribute is pretty good:
----------
FYI...Donna Cox, who did spectacular scientific visualizations for IMAX
movies and PBS specials, among other things, has retired from UIUC. Robert
Patterson, her partner in work and in life, also retired. He is mentioned
in the article, but Donna was truly the superstar. UIUC put out a very nice
story last Friday. Several colleagues, including me, have quotes towards
the end.

[...]

Some of you may have known Donna and Bob. Many of you have seen and enjoyed
their output. So, I thought you’d enjoy this inspirational tribute to them.

http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/news/story/the_donna_cox_legacy_inspiring_and_visualizing_the_future

Maxine