[Ieee_vis] Fwd: Web3D Conference 2020

Soonhung Han soonhung.han at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:10:07 CET 2020

Web3D Conference 2020 begins on 9 November 2020
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=ef7ea5c8b9&e=d09e695e01>
WEB3D 2020 – VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
3D for a Hyperconnected World *The 25th International Conference on 3D Web
Technology*
Hi Web3D Attendees,

We are a week out before the start of the 25th anniversary conference for
Web3D.  The conference Web3D 2020: 3D for a Hyperconnected World
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=f05b8dac3b&e=d09e695e01>
will take place virtually 9-13 November 2020. The Web3D Conference
committee selected outstanding content to provide you with a spectacular
lineup and a dynamic virtual experience.

We are looking to showcase demos using Web3D and your participation will
enhance the attendee experience.  We are looking for demos in the following
areas: 3D, 3D printing, additive manufacturing, augmented reality, virtual
reality, mixed reality, HAnim, 3D tool development, and application domains
such as education, healthcare, e-commerce, informatics, cultural and
natural heritage, tourism, entertainment, mass media, building and
construction. Please go to https://www.web3d.org/demonstrations
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=0253611203&e=d09e695e01>
submit your work.

As we finalize the lineup and Zoom connectivity, we will send out an
additional post to give you instructions on how to participate and access
content.

We thank you for joining us in our 25th Anniversary Celebration.

Sincerely,   Web3D Conference Committee
Web3D 2020
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=aaec98aef0&e=d09e695e01>
[image: Facebook- Web3D Conference]
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=82dcb2a6dd&e=d09e695e01>
[image: Twitter- Web3D Conference 2020]
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=fe825e47d8&e=d09e695e01>
[image: Web3D Conference 2020]
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=3143dab257&e=d09e695e01>
*Copyright © 2020   Web3D 2020 Conference   All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is: *plan2020-owner at web3d.org

You can update your preferences
<https://yahoo.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=5aaa678afb949258e31228dba&id=1f3e8d0614&e=d09e695e01>
or unsubscribe from this list