[Ieee_vis] Call for Eurographics 2021 Education Papers

Prof. Dr. Gitta Domik-Kienegger domik at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Sep 8 09:12:31 CEST 2020

Eurographics 2021 - Call for Education Papers <https://conferences.eg.org/eg2021/for-submitters/education-paper-submission/>
We are seeking original contributions for presentation and publication in the EUROGRAPHICS'2021 education track. We wish to build and enhance a vibrant community of Computer Graphics teachers who share their knowledge and experience of bringing computer graphics to the classroom and getting others excited about the field. We have extended our topics from previous years by the ones enhanced in the list below.

We invite authors to submit papers, panels and student projects related to the following topics:

Teaching Computer Graphics to diverse audiences (e.g. computer science, engineering, arts);
Designing curricula for Computer Graphics and related disciplines (e.g. image processing, visualization, animation and games);
Designing and teaching online and hybrid courses in computer graphics  (e.g. during the time of COVID);
Classroom challenges in computer graphics (e.g. innovative and effective assessment, engaging student interest, managing diverse student backgrounds, teaching mathematical foundations);
Enabling and exploiting visual tools and techniques to teach in other disciplines;
Incorporating modern technology in Computer Graphics courses (e.g. VR, AR, XR, 3D printing);
Bringing Computer Graphics research into the classroom;
Promoting undergraduate research in Computer Graphics;
Harnessing Computer Graphics and Visualization in curricula for Data Science.

TIMELINE
January 24, 2021
Submission deadline
February 22, 2021
Notification to authors
March 14, 2021
Camera-ready
* All deadlines are at 23:59 UTC

EUROGRAPHICS EDUCATION PAPERS CHAIRS

Beatriz Sousa Santos, University of Aveiro, Portugal
Gitta Domik, Paderborn University, Germany
For any questions relating to submissions contact the chairs-eg2021edu at eg.org <mailto:chairs-eg2021edu at eg.org>.

More detail at https://conferences.eg.org/eg2021/for-submitters/education-paper-submission/ <https://conferences.eg.org/eg2021/for-submitters/education-paper-submission/>

Educators! Are you teaching computer graphics or using computer graphics to teach? Submit your innovations, experiences and insights to EUROGRAPHICS'2021 in VIENNA !! 3-7 May, 2021  conferences.eg.org/eg2021

Prof. Dr. Gitta Domik-Kienegger
Fakultät Elektrotechnik, Informatik und Mathematik (EIM)
Universität Paderborn
https://cs.uni-paderborn.de/cgvb/
Faculty for  Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics
Paderborn University
https://cs.uni-paderborn.de/en/cgvb/