[Ieee_vis] EuroVis 2020 Posters Deadline Extended

Stefan Jänicke stjaenicke at imada.sdu.dk
Fri Apr 3 10:35:14 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

we acknowledge that we are living in hard times. After careful consideration of several requests, we would like to inform you that we decided to extend the deadline for submitting the poster sketches for EuroVis 2020 until 8th of April. This is the latest date we can still fit into the conference schedule and we hope that it will help you to finish or improve your poster sketches.

IMPORTANT DATES (updated)
Submission deadline: April 8, 2020
Notification: April 22, 2020
Camera-Ready Version: May 2, 2020
All deadlines are at 23:59 GMT on the date indicated

Kind regards,
   Jan Byška and Stefan Jänicke
   EuroVis 2020 Poster Chairs
   chairs-eurovis2020posters at eg.org<mailto:chairs-eurovis2020posters at eg.org>