[Ieee_vis] 9th International Visualization in TRANSPORTATION Symposium

Catherine Plaisant plaisant at cs.umd.edu
Mon Feb 4 19:37:19 CET 2019

Dear Vis colleagues

This is an excellent opportunity to meet researchers but also transportation practitioners who can put your research to use, become proposal partners etc.

All work that has the potential of being relevant to this community (e.g. decision making, crisis management etc.) is relevant

Catherine

        9th International Visualization in Transportation Symposium

        November 5-6, 2019

        National Academy of Sciences

        Washington, DC

       Organized by

          Transportation Research Board

       Sponsored by

          Standing Committee on Visualization in Transportation

TRB (http://www.trb.org an organization of the US National Academies) is sponsoring the 9th International Visualization in Transportation Symposium: Insights, Discovery, & Communication on November 4th and 5th in Washington, D.C.
The 2019 symposium will focus on the many ways visualization can dramatically influence communication, problem solving, decision making, and our ability to discover new insights into the world around us. This symposium will explore the opportunities and challenges of visualization in the diverse transportation industry while presenting examples of how visualization is transforming the way we work today.

Call for abstracts: http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/conferences/2019/visualization/CallforPresentations.pdf

Submissions go here:  https://s.zoomerang.com/r/RZ7RPV7

Registration: http://www.cvent.com/events/9th-international-visualization-in-transportation-symposium-a-better-view/event-summary-aa788f12e69f4c5c83936e5c800b1152.aspx