[Ieee_vis] Visual Healthcare Analytics Call for Papers UPDATE

Chethan Jujjavarapu cjujja at uw.edu
Fri Jul 27 02:03:53 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We have two important announcements to share with you:

1) We are very pleased to announce that Dr. Patti Brennan, the director of the National Library of Medicine, will be delivering the keynote speech at the 9th Visual Analytics in Healthcare Workshop. Dr. Brennan's keynote will be held in the morning and will kick off a full day of activities on Saturday, November 3rd.

2) We will be delaying the submission deadline from the current August 1 to Tuesday, August 21. We hope that you will consider submitting your high quality work as a paper, poster, systems demonstration, or design challenge entry. Notifications of acceptance will still be sent on September 15th.

Submit here: https://easychair.org/cfp/VAHC_2018 <https://easychair.org/cfp/VAHC_2018>

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

Chethan Jujjavarapu
PhD Student at University of Washington: Biomedical and Health Informatics