[Ieee_vis] Visual Healthcare Analytics Call for Papers

Chethan Jujjavarapu cjujja at uw.edu
Tue Jul 17 22:59:09 CEST 2018

Greetings,

My name is Chethan Jujjavarapu. I am contacting you on behalf of the Visual Analytics in Healthcare Committee (http://www.visualanalyticshealthcare.org/ <http://www.visualanalyticshealthcare.org/>). You may have received an email previously, but we are including more information in this one, specifically about the design challenge (see attachment) and deadline. We will be hosting a healthcare data visualization workshop this year at AMIA in November and are officially announcing a Call for Papers (see link below). Submissions include papers, posters, demonstrations, and a design challenge. Currently, submissions are due August 1st, but this may be extended, we will inform you soon. In addition, we have entered into an agreement with Prof. Chris Lehmann, Editor-in-Chief of Applied Clinical Informatics (ACI), to publish some or all of the presented papers (6 anticipated) and design challenge winners (3 anticipated) as part of a Special Topic in Visual Analytics. We believe this will be an opportunity for great visibility of your work. We look forward to your submissions!

https://easychair.org/cfp/VAHC_2018 <https://easychair.org/cfp/VAHC_2018>

Chethan Jujjavarapu
PhD Student at University of Washington: Biomedical and Health Informatics