[Ieee_vis] IEEE Visualization Pioneers Group Reception

Call for Papers - VGTC cfp at vgtc.org
Wed Sep 27 20:44:56 CEST 2017

The VPG Organizing Committee I would like to invite you to attend the IEEE
VGTC Visualization Pioneers Reception on the first Monday at VIS.  The
reception is open for all VPG members who have paid their dues for
2017-2018.  To be eligible for VPG Membership, one needs to have made at
least 20 years of contributions to the field.

Your $50 Annual dues entitles you to a free reception dinner at VIS, as
well as supporting other worthwhile VPG activities such as the Best
Dissertation and Best Data Visualization Contest.

We need to get a more accurate headcount for the reception soon, so please
visit the website below to join VPG and pay your membership dues as soon as
possible.

https://www.payit2.com/collect-page/88271

Reception Details (to be confirmed):
   Monday October 2, 6:00PM
   1130 The Restaurant
   455 North 3rd St. Suite 1130
   Phoenix, AZ

More information on the Vis Pioneers Group is here:
http://vacommunity.org/ieeevpg/

My apologies for the late notification of the event.  Please confirm your
membership as soon as possible.  We look forward to seeing you at the
reception!

Best Regards,

-Alan Keahey (VPG Chair)
   Bernice Rogowitz, Raghu Machiraju, Klaus Mueller (VPG OC)