[Ieee_vis] Call for Participation - IEEE SciVis Contest 2017 ...

Niklas Röber roeber at dkrz.de
Mon Oct 31 13:21:23 CET 2016

Dear All,

to those who did not attend this years Vis in Baltimore, I'd like
interrupt your work for just a minute to promote the next years IEEE
SciVis Contest, for which high-resolution data from atmospheric
simulations that were run at DKRZ, are used. More information can be
found on our website at:

https://www.dkrz.de/SciVis

Cheers from Hamburg,
Niklas

Niklas Röber
Visualisierung
Abteilung Anwendungen

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

email: roeber at dkrz.de
phone: +49 (0)40 460094 283
   fax: +49 (0)40 460094 270
   web: http://www.dkrz.de/

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784