[Ieee_vis] GCPR Nectar Track

Bodo Rosenhahn rosenhahn at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jul 26 12:25:33 CEST 2016

Dear ieee_vis'ler and fb-gdv'ler,

as a special forum for exchanging recent and inspiring research results
and to continue the connection between Computergraphics, the VMV and
GCPR we would like to raise your attention to the GCPR R3-Nectar track, see

http://www.kcmweb.de/conferences/gcpr-2016/r3-nectar-track.html

The Nectar Track session will offer slots in which participants can
display a poster that describes one of their best conference or journal
publications (e.g. SigGraph, Eurographics, Sig Asia, etc.)  within the
last two years that they would like to discuss with the GCPR 2016
participants.

The submission is very easy:

Please send an email to gcpr2016 at tnt.uni-hannover.de
<mailto:gcpr2016 at tnt.uni-hannover.de> with subject 'GCPR Nectar Track'
and the following content:

  * Title of contribution
  * Authors and indicate the author who will present the paper in the
    R3-Session
  * Journal/Conference
  * Volume/Year/Page No.

The deadline is 1st of August and we will announce the decision till 5th
of August to ensure that participants can still register under the
early-bird rate.

We are looking forward to your submissions,

Björn Andres and Bodo Rosenhahn