[Ieee_vis] IEEE VIS2016: Doctoral Colloquium: Deadline Extended to 5/25/2016

VIS2016 cfp at vgtc.org
Wed May 11 17:28:24 CEST 2016

IEEE VIS 2016
http://ieeevis.org/
23 - 28 October, 2016
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ieeevis
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ieeevis
Linkjavascript:LoadFolders();%20LoadMsgs('Inbox');edIn: https://goo.gl/5qABWF

DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM

We solicit submissions to the doctoral colloquium (DC) for IEEE VIS 2016. The DC is a single-day invitation-only event taking place the day before IEEE VIS where Ph.D. students in any visualization field, preferably those at the proposal defense stage or equivalent, present their proposed dissertation work and receive feedback from leading senior visualization researchers. We invite contributions from the scientific visualization, information visualization, and visual analytics student communities.

For more information, visit http://ieeevis.org/year/2016/info/call-participation/doctoral-colloquium.

Submissions due: May 25, 2016 (a new deadline)
Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/