[Ieee_vis] IEEE VIS2016: Doctoral colloquium, paper reviewers, and student volunteer t-shirt contest

VIS2016 cfp at vgtc.org
Mon Apr 11 03:32:03 CEST 2016

IEEE VIS 2016

http://ieeevis.org/

23 - 28 October, 2016

Baltimore, Maryland, USA

Follow us on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ieeevis

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ieeevis

LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/5qABWF

DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM

We solicit submissions to the doctoral colloquium (DC) for IEEE VIS 2016.
The DC is a single-day invitation-only event taking place the day before
IEEE VIS where Ph.D. students in any visualization field, preferably those
at the proposal defense stage or equivalent, present their proposed
dissertation work and receive feedback from leading senior visualization
researchers. We invite contributions from the scientific visualization,
information visualization, and visual analytics student communities. For
more information, visit
http://ieeevis.org/year/2016/info/call-participation/doctoral-colloquium.

Submissions due: May 10, 2016.

CALL FOR PAPER REVIEWERS

Please volunteer to review for IEEE VIS. We appreciate your help! To sign
up, please visit https://precisionconference.com/~vgtc/login and click
"reviewing preferences".

STUDENT VOLUNTEER T-SHIRT CONTEST

Back for the second year, Student Volunteers can design the T-Shirt they
will receive at the conference! If you are eligible to be a Student
Volunteer at VIS this year and interested in designing the T-Shirt, the
winner will automatically be selected to be a Student Volunteer on top of
being acknowledged for designing the T-Shirt. For more information, visit

http://www.vissv.org/visweektasksystem/htdocs/shirtcontest.html.

SUBMISSIONS DUE: JUNE 12, 2016.

       Best regards,     -- Jian (on behalf of VIS publicity)
PhD, Assistant Professor UMBC Innovation Fellow Computer Science and
Electrical Engineering University of Maryland, Baltimore County
http://www.csee.umbc.edu/~jichen