[Ieee_vis] Posters and demos final call for submission, Expressive 2014

Lyn Bartram lyn at sfu.ca
Fri May 22 04:35:52 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues, If you have work that that involves the interplay between aesthetics, computation, art and algorithms - we are looking for you! Please consider submitting to the poster and demo track of Expressive 2015, to be held in beautiful Istanbul, June 20-22. Deadline is June 6 .

Expressive 2015 is a joint symposium that includes

    * Computational Aesthetics (CAe) ,
    * Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR) , and
    * Sketch-Based Interfaces and Modelling (SBIM) .

The Computational Aesthetics conference brings together individuals with technical experience of developing computer-based tools to solve aesthetic problems and people with artistic/design backgrounds who use these new tools. Refereed CAe papers and artworks aim to facilitate a dialog between scientists and engineers who are creating new tools, and also artists and designers who use them. SBIM provides a unique venue for researchers, students and practitioners interested in sketch-based techniques to interact with one another, share lessons learned, show new results and discuss open issues. Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR) refers to computational techniques for visual communication and expression.

More information can be found at: http://expressive.richardt.name/2015/CallForPapers#PostersAndDemos

Lyn Bartram, Expressive 2015 Posters Chair
Associate Professor/Graduate Program Chair
School of Interactive Arts and Technology
Simon Fraser University
CANADA
v 778 782 7439/8009 f 778 782 9422 m 604 908 9954
lyn at sfu.ca
I'd like to change the world but they won't give me the source code. -- anon.