[Ieee_vis] SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 CFP - Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing

Wes Bethel ewbethel at lbl.gov
Tue May 19 19:30:35 CEST 2015

Call for Participation

SIGGRAPH Asia 2015
Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing

Submission Deadline: 12 June 2015

SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Kobe: 2-5 November 2015
Kobe Convention Center, Kobe, Japan

We are excited to announce about the Symposium on Visualization in High
Performance Computing program at SIGGRAPH Asia 2015. This symposium is
a venue for both industry and academia to explore the opportunities and
challenges of a cutting-edge visualization technique which facilitates
human being to understand the data sets. The program aims to cover the
development, technology, and demonstration of visualization techniques
and their interactive applications. The accepted paper will be
recommended to the Journal of visualization (JOV), which has been
published by Springer, with the 30% of the original technical contents
added. We are seeking submissions for Presentations, Contests, Panels
and Tutorials .

For more information, please see:
http://sa2015.siggraph.org/en/submitters/symposium-on-visualization-in-high-performance-computing.html

Symposium on Visualization in High Performance Computing Committee
http://sa2015.siggraph.org/en/2015-01-16-05-26-21/symposium-on-visualization-in-high-performance-computing-committee.html

-- Wes Bethel -- voice (510) 486-7353 -- fax (510) 486-5812 -- vis.lbl.gov

--
Wes Bethel -- voice (510) 486-7353 -- fax (510) 486-5812 -- vis.lbl.gov