[Ieee_vis] Velo Club de VIS

Miriah Meyer miriah at cs.utah.edu
Wed Aug 26 17:17:36 CEST 2015

After a successful ride in Paris last year, the Velo Club de VIS will
take to the streets (and trails) of Chicago following VIS 2015.

We're going to run two events this year :
*  Le Prologue - Friday 30th, short afternoon social ride on Divvy bikes
with food / drink.
*  Le Tour de VIS - Saturday 31st, full day 'club ride' for roadies.

We hope you will sign up for one or both of the rides. All the details
are here :

*  http://www.gicentre.net/velo-club-de-vis

Club jerseys are being designed and ordered with PRIMAL and we hope you
will want one -- you do not need to participate in the rides to order a
jersey! You won't want to miss adding this one to your arsenal of spandex:

*  http://www.gicentre.net/velo-club-jersey/

Note that we need to put in the jersey orders by the end of August, so
sign-up quick to guarantee yours.

Happy riding!

Jason, Danyel, Miriah, Brian, Ross, Wesley, and Jo
Les Randonneurs du Velo Club de VIS