[Ieee_vis] Digital Heritage 2015 Granada

Mª Ángeles Hernández-Barahona secretaria at arqueologiavirtual.com
Tue Apr 14 12:34:17 CEST 2015

aq_block_5

D I G I T A L  H E R I T A G E  2 0 1 5

The 2015 International Congress on Digital Heritage
28 September - 2 October 2015, Granada, Spain

NEWS

- only 10 days missing to the Full Papers deadline

- We have added a new submission category: "Work in Progress"

This new category is aimed to fit better the needs of the humanities
community; we solicit the submission of  extended abstracts (2 pages-long),
describing on-going research activities. The conference presentation will be
either full/short time slot or poster, depending on the outcome of the
review process. Extended abstract will be published in the conference
proceedings and indexed on IEEExplore.

- Submission deadlines have been postponed:
   * Full Papers (8 pages):  April 19th
   * Short Papers (4 pages):  May 17th
   * *NEW* Work in Progress (2 pages):  May 17th

More info:  <http://www.digitalheritage2015.org> www.digitalheritage2015.org

Secretaría Sociedad Española de Arqueología Virtual, SEAV

---