[Ieee_vis] 9th Ultrascale Visualization Workshop at SC'14 - Call for participation

Venkat Vishwanath venkat at anl.gov
Wed Nov 12 18:02:08 CET 2014

Hi,

The 9th Ultrascale Visualization workshop will be held on Sunday, November 16 2014. The workshop is co-located with Supercomputing 2014 in New Orleans.

We have a very exciting program involving international speakers from academia, national laboratories and industry. You can find the schedule at:
http://vis.cs.ucdavis.edu/Ultravis14/ <http://vis.cs.ucdavis.edu/Ultravis14/>

The workshop will be held in Room 294 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Venue Map available at: http://www.mccno.com/meeting-planners/floor-plans/ <http://www.mccno.com/meeting-planners/floor-plans/>

The workshop attendees will be introduced to the latest and greatest research innovations in large data visualization, and also learn how these innovations impact scientific supercomputing and discovery process.

We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Best regards,
Kwan-Liu Ma, Hongfeng Yu and Venkat Vishwanath