[Ieee_vis] VCBM 2014: New deadline 22.6.2014 and page limit extension

Katja Bühler katja at vrvis.at
Mon Jun 16 11:13:14 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

this year's Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and
Medicine (EG VCBM) will be taking place September 4th to 5th in Vienna
*with two extra Satellite events on September 3rd! *

*Due to several requests for a deadline extension the EG VCBM paper
submission deadline has been moved to the end of the week. **
****
**    The new paper deadline is June 22nd, 2014 23:59:59 CET. **
****
**We hope this gives you some extra time to hand in your paper as well! **
****
**    The page limit has been extended from 8 to 10 pages **
***
For further information, and regular updates and news, visit our website:
http://www.vcbm.org/
or follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/vcbm_2014

Registration is already open!!!!

Best regards,
Katja Bühler, Ivan Viola, Timo Ropinsky

VCBM Chairs
Contact: Vcbm-chairs at cg.tuwien.ac.at

Dr. Katja Bühler
Head of Biomedical Visualization, Area Manager Visualization

VRVis Zentrum für Virtual Reality und Visualisierung Forschungs-GmbH
Donau-City-Strasse 1,  A-1220 Wien, Austria; FN: 195369h, HG Wien

Tel.:    +43 (1) 20501 30702
          +43 (1) 20501 30100            email: buehler at vrvis.at
Fax:     +43 (1) 20501 30900            WWW:   <http://www.vrvis.at/>