[Ieee_vis] BioVis 2014 - Deadline extension and reminder

Hendrik Strobelt hendrik.strobelt at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Feb 17 23:59:48 CET 2014

(Updated) Call for Participation
4th Symposium on Biological Data Visualization @ ISMB (July 11-12, 2014)

Dear colleagues,

webpage: http://biovis.net

We want to inform you that the paper submission deadlines for the BioVis 2014 symposium has been extended.
The new updated submission dates are:

	Paper submission: March 15, 2014
	Poster submission: May 24, 2014
	Data Analysis Contest entry submission:  May 1, 2014
	Redesign Contest entry submission: May 1, 2014

The Symposium on Biological Data Visualization (BioVis) is an international and interdisciplinary event for presenting peer-reviewed scientific work on all aspects of visualization in biology. The symposium brings together researchers from the visualization, bioinformatics, and biology communities with the purpose of educating, inspiring, and engaging visualization researchers in problems in biological data visualization as well as bioinformatics and biology researchers in state-of-the-art visualization research.

We are looking for contributions on all aspects of visualization in biology, from molecular to cell, tissue, organism and population biology. Possibilities of contribution are full scientific papers, scientific posters, a data contest, and a redesign contest. Please visit our website for further details at http://biovis.net

Best,
The BioVis organizers