[Ieee_vis] SCCG 2013 Call for papers

Roman Durikovic durikovic at fmph.uniba.sk
Tue Feb 12 12:16:23 CET 2013

I'm sorry for disturbing you with this conference call.
Three best papers will be publised with the journal Computer Graphics Forum.
Prof. Roman Durikovic, PhD, Faculty of Mathematics Physics and Informatics,
Comenius University, Mlynska dolina, 85104 Bratislava, Slovakia,
http://www.sccg.sk/~durikovic

SPRING CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER GRAPHICS (SCCG 2013)
www.sccg.sk
Call for papers

Comenius University Bratislava
 and
The Slovak Society for Computer Science

invite you to the oldest regular meeting of computer graphics community
in Central Europe. The SCCG attempts to cover all interesting projects
from computer graphics, image processing and applications.

TOPICS

- rendering
- geometry modeling
- natural phenomena
- visualization
- image processing
- computer vision
- and others (see www.sccg.sk)

The philosophy of SCCG is to put together top experts with young
researchers in CG and to support a good communication channel for
East-West exchange of prospective ideas.

DATE AND VENUE

Date: May 1-3, 2013
Location: Smolenice castle, Slovakia (about 120 km from Vienna)

CONFERENCE CHAIR

Holly Rushmeier
Yale university

INVITED SPEAKERS

Ken Anjyo
OLM Digital R&D

Ivan Viola
University of Bergen

Bernd Bickel
Disney Research Zurich

SUBMISSIONS AND PROCEEDINGS

Accepted scientific papers will be published in the printed
proceedings. Post-conference proceedings will be published
in the ACM Digital Library.

Three best papers, as appointed by the IPC, will also be
published in Computer Graphics Forum journal.

We also welcome posters and computer animations with annotations.
Accepted posters will be published in the second volume of the
proceedings with an ISSN.

IMPORTANT DATES

Paper submission: February 25, 2013
Notification of acceptance: March 27, 2013
Camera ready: April 4, 2013

Posters and videos: February 25, 2013
Notification of acceptance: March 27, 2013
Camera ready: April 4, 2012

We are looking forward to your submissions!

With best regards,
Andrej Ferko and Matej Novotny
on behalf of the Organizing Committee

Address: