[Ieee_vis] GeoViz_Hamburg 2013: Last Call for Abstracts

Gennady Andrienko gennady.andrienko at iais.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 26 09:35:25 CET 2012

Dear colleague:

We would like to invite you to the international Workshop

GeoViz_Hamburg 2013: Interactive Maps That Help People Think

which takes place March 6-8, 2013 in Hamburg (Germany).

Please notice that the submission deadline for abstracts will end November
30, 2012 (which is a "hard" deadline now).

This Workshop is jointly organized by the Commissions on "GeoVisualization"
and on "Cognitive Visualization" of the International Cartographic
Association (ICA). Important facts in a nutshell:

>> Submission of Abstracts: Nov 30, 2012.

>> Selected submissions will be invited for consideration in a special issue
>> of the "International Journal of Geographical Information Science".

>> Find out more information on http://www.geomatik-hamburg.de/geoviz/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Hamburg!

Jochen Schiewe.

--

We apologize for any cross-posting.

Please forward this E-Mail to anyone who might be interested in this
Workshop.