[Ieee_vis] EuroVis 2012 - Early-Bird Registration Until April 15

EuroVis 2012 cfp at vgtc.org
Thu Mar 22 21:05:01 CET 2012

== EuroVis 2012 - Online Registration Now Open
== Come to Vienna, Austria for EuroVis 2012
== June 4 & 5 (EuroVA), June 5-8 (EuroVis)

We would like to inform you that the EuroVis 2012 online registration is now open. The early-bird registration will last until

*** April 15, 2012 ***

For further information, please see:
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/eurovis2012/registration/

Accomodation should also be booked as soon as possible, as June is one of the main travel seasons in Vienna. Hotel information can be found on our website: http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/eurovis2012/accomodation/

The Eurographics Conference on Visualization (EuroVis) 2012 is the 14th annual visualization gathering organized by the Eurographics Working Group on Data Visualization and supported by the IEEE Visualization and Graphics Technical Committee.

We expect a highly interesting scientific program including full paper and short paper presentations, an invited keynote talk, an invited capstone talk, the EuroVis workshop on visual analytics (on June 4 & 5), and more.

== Further information:
== http://www.eurovis.org/
== EuroVis 2012 is also on Facebook