[Ieee_vis] Choose, if you still want to receive job offers and open positions in visualization

Andreas Schilling schilling at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 19 23:17:19 CEST 2012

Dear subscriber to the ieee_vis mailing list,

quite frequently we receive postings with job offers or PhD positions that are interesting only for a part of the ieee_vis recipients.
As we want to keep this list a high quality source of information about important conferences and events related to visualization, we have split the mailing list.

You are now subscribed to both, the original ieee_vis list and the ieee_vis_open_positions list.

If you don't want to receive postings with job offers, just send an email with "unsubscribe" in the Subject: line to ieee_vis_open_positions-request at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de<mailto:ieee_vis_open_positions-request at listserv.uni-tuebingen.de> or unsubscribe on your subscription page (instructions below).

Best regards, Andreas Schilling (ieee_vis list administrator)

If you want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at:

https://listserv.uni-tuebingen.de/mailman/options/ieee_vis_open_positions/

Please enter your email address and get your password by pressing the button on the options page.