[Ieee_vis] BioVis 2012 Contest Committee (part of IEEE VisWeek) invites you to take an important survey

Raghu Machiraju machiraju.1 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 16 17:58:18 CEST 2012

The BioVis Contest Committee is asking for information about how to make
our contest on visualizing biological data a signature part of BioVis that
everyone will look forward to participating in and hearing the results of.
 While still new, we are energetic and willing to listen to what you would
like us to provide.  Please follow the link to the survey.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T2ZYDMB

 All participants are entered in a sweepstakes to win some cool stuff with
the BioVis logo.

 Thank you for your participation,

 *The BioVis Committee Chairs*
William Ray
Raghu Machiraju
Chris Bartlett

 For any further comments or thoughts you may also email the committee
directly at willray at mac.com

 ____________________________
Christopher W. Bartlett, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Battelle Center for Mathematical Medicine
The Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital
& The Ohio State University
JW3926, 700 Children's Drive
Columbus OH 43205
Phone: (614) 355-5625
Fax: (614) 355-5898
Email: *Christopher.Bartlett at nationwidechildrens.org<http://UrlBlockedError.aspx>
*
"Your act was unwise," I exclaimed "as you see by the outcome."
He solemnly eyed me.
"When choosing the course of my action," said he,
"I had not the outcome to guide me." -Ambrose Bierce

"Rules are a substitute for judgment.  If you lack the latter
always apply the former." -anonymous ironic person

--
Raghu Machiraju
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210