[Ieee_vis] EuroVis 2012 - Early-bird Registration Closes This Sunday, April 15

EuroVis 2012 cfp at vgtc.org
Fri Apr 13 15:55:46 CEST 2012

== EuroVis 2012 - Early-bird Registration Closes This Sunday, April 15
== Come to Vienna, Austria for EuroVis 2012
== June 4 & 5 (EuroVA), June 5-8 (EuroVis)

Dear colleague,

we would like to invite you to join us in Vienna in June for EuroVis 2012, the Eurographics conference on visualization.

We are very excited to have a great program lined up, including 52 paper presentations, 21 short paper presentations, 2 invited talks, 2 social events, the EuroVA workshop, and much more. A list of accepted papers and short papers is availible on our website and a preliminary program will follow soon.

The early-bird registration closes

*** this Sunday, April 15 ***

so please make sure to register soon to catch the reduced rates. The online registration form is available on our website at:
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/eurovis2012/registration/

Accomodation should also be booked as soon as possible, as June is one of the main travel seasons in Vienna. Hotel information can also be found on our website:
http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/eurovis2012/accomodation/

We hope you join us in Vienna!

Best regards,
Eduard Gröller