[Ieee_vis] EuroVis 2011: early-bird registration until April 15

Helwig Hauser Helwig.Hauser at uib.no
Wed Mar 2 16:08:31 CET 2011

-++----------------------------------------------------------------------
  || Come to Bergen, Norway, for EuroVis 2011!
  || May 31 (EuroVA), June 1--3 (EuroVis)

-+  It is now possible to register for EuroVis 2011, see
  |  http://www.uib.no/eurovis2011/registration.php
  |  for related information (registration fees,
  |  how to register, visa information, etc.)

-+  Early-bird registration is available until April 15.

-+  Accommodation should be checked as soon as possible,
  |  see also http://www.uib.no/eurovis2011/hotels.php

-+  We expect a highly interesting scientific program of EuroVis 2011,
  |  incl. more than 50 paper presentations, an invited keynote talk
  |  and an invited capstone talk, posters in addition to the paper
  |  presentations, the EuroVis workshop on visual analytics (May 31),
  |  and more

-+  Links and further information: