[Ieee_vis] TopoInVis 2011 -- Call for Participation

Ronny Peikert peikert at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 15 15:39:07 CET 2011

                           CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
                               TopoInVis 2011

4th Workshop on Topology-Based Methods in Data Analysis and Visualization
                    April, 4-6, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland

                      http://www.topoinvis2011.ethz.ch

Keynote speakers
   Martin Rasmussen, Imperial College, UK
   Thomas Lewiner, PUC-Rio, Brazil

Workshop co-chairs
   Ronny Peikert, ETH Zurich
   Helwig Hauser, University of Bergen
   Hamish Carr, University of Leeds

Local organization
   Raphael Fuchs, ETH Zurich

TopoInVis 2011 is an international workshop on topology-related methods
in the analysis and visualization of scientific data.  It was held
before in Budmerice, Slovakia (2005), Grimma, Germany (2007) and
Snowbird, USA (2009).  Twenty peer-reviewed papers will be presented, a
selection of which will later appear as a Springer book.  Two keynote
speakers will address current focus topics in our field and add a
broader perspective.

We invite you to participate in the TopoInVis 2011 workshop and the
co-located "SemSeg" special sessions.

The workshop program can be found at
http://www.topoinvis2011.ethz.ch/programme

On-line registration is now available at
http://www.topoinvis2011.ethz.ch/registration

Early registration deadline: March 18, 2011