[Ieee_vis] from Skala - WSCG 2012 Call for paper - please, resend

Vaclav Skala skala at kiv.zcu.cz
Sat Dec 31 08:00:34 CET 2011

Dear friends,

as you know I organize WSCG events since 1992. This year we have changed dates to June.
The event is organized in-cooperation status with Eurographics.

Could you please, resend the enclosed Call for Papers according your  mailing list?

I thank you very much for your kind help and wish you Happy New Year 2012 .

Yours

Vaclav Skala
http://www.VaclavSkala.eu

----------------------------------------------------- CUT HERE -------------------------------
============= CALL FOR PAPERS ===========
>>>                    Great opportunity to                   <<<
>>>   Visit PRAGUE, The Golden European city    <<<
>>> Taste TRUE BEER - the original Pilsener beer <<<

W S C G ' 2012 (DATES ARE CHANGED !!! )
===========
(formerly the Winter School of Computer Graphics)
http://www.WSCG.eu   http://wscg.zcu.cz

20th International Conference in Central Europe
on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2012

in co-operation with EUROGRAPHICS

to be held at
University of West Bohemia, Plzen, Czech Republic
close to Prague - the Golden European City

June 25-28, 2012

Program Chairs
----------------------
Enhua Wu, University of Macau & SKLCS/IOS, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Vaclav Skala, University of West Bohemia & VSB-Technical University, Czech

Keynote speakers
--------------------------
Karol Myszkowski, Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik, Germany
Eric Lengyel, Terathon Software LLC, USA

Information for authors
-------------------------------
Paper and files uploads: March 6, 2012 13:00 GMT (London time)

Up to 8 pages of A4 format, additional material (video as MPEG, AVI, color plates etc.) can be submitted up to 5 MB

Topics included
===========
Computer graphics and visualization, computer vision, image processing and pattern recognition, fundamental algorithms, GPU graphics, graphical human computer interfaces, geometric modeling, computer aided geometric design, computational geometry, rendering and virtual reality, animation and multimedia, medical imaging, graphical interaction, object oriented graphics, parallel and distributed graphics, CAD and GIS systems, geometrical algebra and related topics.

Accepted and presented papers and posters will be published in the WSCG proceedings with ISBN
and all papers will be available on-line on WSCG WEB site.

Selected papers will be published in the Journal of WSCG, Vol.20. ISSN 1213 6972

Indexing: SCOPUS, ISI/Thomson Reuters and others

Organizer and conference office
Prof. Vaclav Skala   http://www.VaclavSkala.eu
c/o University of West Bohemia, Computer Science Department
Univerzitni 8, CZ 306 14 Plzen, Czech Republic

e-mail: skala at kiv.zcu.cz      Subject: INFO WSCG

Feel free to visit http://www.WSCG.eu
all papers are available on-line since 1992 (no access restriction)