[EvA] matlab interface

M.Kronfeld makron at gmx.de
Wed Jan 4 14:32:09 CET 2012

Hi there,

the Matlab script 'testfun' actually implements a whole set of specific
test functions. Therefore it expects an additional integer flag
parameter (the 'y') which desides on which specific function to employ.
The parameter may be given when instantiating the JEInterface as the 4th
argument (after R). Take a look at testfun.m to find out which functions
are available. The JEInterface parameters are also described in the
Matlab console help text.

Best regards,
 Marcel

On 12/28/2011 05:24 PM, Carlo Rossi wrote:
> > Hello,
> >  I've got a problem playing with EVA2 MAtlab Interface. I followed the
> > instruction, and I put @Jinterface and 'testfun.m' within my
> > \mydocument\Matlab directory. But this below went wrong; what is it?
How