[EvA] (no subject)

s kumar yoodleyee1 at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:16:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

        I am trying to use Eva2 for predicting value for a set of nodes using DE. Among the set of nodes some nodes have values and others don’t have. I want to predict the value for unknown nodes within the range of known values. The known nodes value acts as constraints to the system. Apart from that I want certain nodes to have some relation with other nodes like less than or equal to etc.

	The problem is that how do I keep the known values of the nodes unmodified and how do I set the less than equal to etc constraints. Please guide the same using java code.

Thanks and regards,
Yoodleyee

Nikhil Niranjan
Ph:9835113927